About the Marketing Growth Hacker position
We are looking for a marketing professional specialized in profitably scaling traffic via digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will be responsible for thinking, conceptualizing, and end-to-end execution of growth hacks with the objective of increasing traction and generating higher revenue.
Marketing Growth Hacker responsibilities are:
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, referral, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across channels and touchpoints.
- Define and size target markets and value propositions
- Bring new ideas based on data-driven market researches across Shopify ecosystems
- Monitor and keep marketing communications (different workflows and funnels in with customers) optimized and well-structured.
Marketing Growth Hacker requirements are:
- Strong writing and speaking skills in English
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Keyword Research, Google Search Console)
- 1+ year of Marketing experience in startup ecosystems